VTech Hope the Rainbow Husky, Interactive Soft Toy for Children, Soft Plush Toys
- PERFECT XMAS GIFT: Get ready for Christmas and meet Hope, VTech's cute and cuddly Rainbow Husky who'd love to be your new cuddle buddy With pretty colours and a soft body children will love this cuddly toy
- SENSORY PLAY: Perfect for encouraging nurturing play, when Hope barks hold her magic stethoscope to her chest so you can understand what it is she wants or needs you to do!
- EDUCATIONAL TOY: Hope is a fun, interactive toy featuring 7 buttons and sensors that enable her to talk, bark, move and make different sounds to show if she's hungry, has a cold or fever, has hurt her leg or feels itchy
- FUN ACCESSORIES: Perfect for role-play fun, included with this soft cuddly toy is a syringe, thermometer, bone treat and recovery collar to make sure Hope gets what she needs!
- IDEAL GIFT FOR CHILDREN: Perfect as a gift for Christmas and Birthdays, this baby interactive toy for children is designed for boys and girls ages 3 years and up. Requires 4 x AA batteries; batteries included for demo purposes only
Looking for Christmas gifts ideas? VTech Hope the Rainbow Husky is ideal to give as a Christmas present for Boys and Girls aged 3 years and older, watch them have loads of fun while capturing magical moments during the holidays.
Meet Hope, she's a beautiful Rainbow Husky who is hoping to be your best friend teddy! But Hope needs looking after, when she barks find out what she needs by holding her magic stethoscope against her chest. Featuring 7 buttons and sensors that enable Hope to talk, bark, move and make different sounds this toy is perfect for role-play fun. Hope will make different sounds to show you if she's hungry, has a cold or fever, has hurt her leg or feels itchy. Use her fun accessories; syringe, thermometer, bone treat and recovery collar to make her feel better! Great for encouraging nurturing play, this soft cuddly toy will provide hours of fun!
Hope the Rainbow Husky
Meet Hope, she’s a beautiful Rainbow Husky and she’s hoping to be your best friend!
Understand Hope using the magic stethoscope
Hope has a lot to say, but her barks will need translating through her magic stethoscope! Just hold it to her chest so you can understand what it is she wants or needs you to do!
Use the accessories to make Hope feel better
Hope talks, moves and makes lots of different sounds to show you if she’s hungry, has a cold or fever, has hurt her leg or feels itchy. Use her fun accessories; syringe, thermometer, bone treat & recovery collar along with 7 buttons and sensors to make sure she gets what she needs. Introduces health tips, medical tools & encourages nurturing play.