Probably the most technically advanced electric bicycle on the market and at only £599.99 it's certainly the best value.
Experience the ‘wow factor’ when the electric motor kicks in. – It’ll push you along like wildfire and take you up those hills with little effort. You will almost believe that all of the other cyclists around you are stood still.
- Fully Adjustable saddle and handlebars that will suit any adult or youngster male or female
- No Licence required if you are 14 years or over
- 6 Speed Shimano Gears
- Shimano Revo Shift gear selector
- Top of the range electric Motor
- Built to UK and EU safety legislation
- In line with European laws, this model does not have a fully automatic electric mode - some degree of peddling is always required
- Easy Charge Removable Battery so that you can charge the battery from any location.
- Light weight and easy fold mechanism.
- Take on Holidays with easy storage in a car, caravan or a boat
- Top Speed 15mph.
- Max Distance: 25-31 miles.
- Max Speed: 15mph.
- 4-6 hours for full recharge
6 Speed Shimano Gears with Twist grip changer on the handlebars
Up to the minute 24v Lithium Ion battery can be locked into the luggage holder. The Battery can also be charged either in the luggage holder on the bike or removed and charged separately.
Hi Powered 24 volt hub motor offering 3 speed boost. Select from Cruse, Fast and Very Fast
Hi Tensile Steel lightweight for Storage 21Kg power coated white with scratch resistant paint
Fully Adjustable to fit any size of rider
Padded Comfort saddle – Fully adjustable seat post
Sturdy Chrome plated frame with spring loaded clamps to secure books, shopping clothing etc
Parking Kick Stand
Sturdy, No need to lean your bike against a lamp post or a wall.
All purpose double wall semi slick tread for dry or wet conditions
Flip up pedals to save room when storing away or folding your bike
Protection from the elements, Rain, Snow, Loose Chippings Etc
Electronic Thumb Speed Control
Set Cruise, Fast or Very Fast from the handlebars and whilst moving
Max Saddle Height
Approximately 33" / 85cm from the ground